Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership for all aspects of student recruitment, including marketing and enquiry management.
- Work closely with the Deputy Director of Student Recruitment and Managers in the Student Recruitment Department to ensure student recruitment are coordinated and aligned with the University’s strategy and business plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent is responsible for the recruitment of new students and playing a vital role in marketing support
- Representing University in exhibition, visits to schools and colleges
- Build strong and effective partnerships with key stakeholders
Senior Manager–International Student Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the achievement of the University’s international student recruitment targets and overall international strategy.
- To develop, deliver and evaluate marketing and recruitment strategies in designated overseas markets.
- To represent the University in designated overseas markets to raise its international profile and to achieve recruitment targets in those markets.
- To develop and maintain productive relationships with key external partner organisations such as the Ministry of Education, Government bodies and other sponsors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communication or professional qualifications in any related discipline
- Preferably with 5 year working experience for Senior Manager positions with proven leadership management experience in developing and successfully implementing higher education student recruitment strategies, both domestic and international.
- For Manager position, 3 year of working experience in the marketing field preferably in the education industry
- Pleasant and friendly disposition outgoing and creative with good leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good command of the English Language
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects is an added advantage
- A self-starter with qualities of a team player and yet is able to work independently
- Preferably possesses own transport
- Some out-station travel, as well as occasional evening and week end work, are required
Position: Native-speaking English Lecturers
For the following fields:
TESL; TEFL; TESOL; Literature (3 Vacancies)
- Teach English to Pre-University and Undergraduate students
- Increase English proficiency, communication, and confidence of students in the University
- Assist in the enhancement of existing English teaching programmes of the University
- Organise and facilitate talks, seminars and student development programmes for students’ personal and academic needs
- Deliver high quality pedagogical and English language lessons effectively to students in an active learning environment
- Share accountability for preparation, marking, communication on student performance, maintenance of student records, classroom discipline, and other teacher related activities in conjunction with the local lecturers
- Implement best practices for differentiated instructions, ESOL technology, curriculum development, as well as be responsible for developing the pedagogy in areas including assessment for learning and curriculum implementation
- Teaching load of approximately 20 hours per week
- Preferably possess postgraduate qualifications or a Bachelor Degree in the respective discipline/subject with an TEFL or TESOL or ESL Teaching Certificate or Qualified Teacher Status
- Must have 2 years post qualification teaching experience in English or ESOL to students to whom English is a second or foreign language
- International undergraduate teaching experience, particularly in Malaysian universities will be preferred
- Be native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Be younger than 35 years of age and in good health
- Cross Culture Awareness will be an added advantage
- Lecturers of English who are native English speakers holding Malaysian PR or on MM2H programme are welcome to apply
Contract Term: One Year (Renewable)
- An attractive monthly salary commensurate with qualifications and teaching experience
- Paid round international travel ticket (economy class) for employee, direct to point of recruitment
- Paid furnished staff-shared accommodation with television, washing machine, air conditioner, living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with water heater
- Paid Basic Medical Insurance Cover
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme
Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer for:
Emergency Medicine & Geriatric.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must have postgraduate qualifications and experience in the respective disciplines, and have Malaysian Medical Council recognized undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications for Clinical fields and valid APC
- MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Medical Council especially for clinical specialities
- A proven record of high-quality scholarship, teaching and are expected to supervise postgraduate students
- IT literacy for teaching and communication
Position: Associate Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in:
Marketing , Commercial Law, Company Law, Islamic Finance.
· Candidates should have postgraduate qualifications, preferably a PhD, DBA or Master, in the respective subjects/disciplines
· Candidates should have 2 or more years of teaching experience in the relevant disciplines; postgraduate teaching experience will be preferred
· Candidates should have a record of exceptional teaching, scholarship and service, preferably with evidence of effective academic and administrative leadership
· Candidates should demonstrate scholarship excellence as gauged by his/her publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures in relation to the operations of the counselling services
- Plan and implement professional counselling services
- Manage confidential case notes, counselee database, and maintain statistics and proper records
- Provide individual and group counselling services
- Implement mechanism for tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of counselling services
- Organise and facilitate talks, seminars and student development programs on areas relevant to the student’s personal and academic needs, including soft skills
- Assist the Student Affairs Department/Centres and Faculties in all matters relating to students and other administrative assignments
- Licensed and registered practising counsellor
- Possess qualifications in psychological counselling with at least a Bachelors degree in Counselling, or Masters in Counselling Psychology, or any other professional qualification or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity in counselling adolescents/young adults
Position: Associate Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer for:
Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering & Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering programme
- Candidates should be a Malaysian Chartered / Certified Professional Engineer in the related field
- Candidates should have postgraduate qualifications, preferably a PhD, DBA or Master, in the respective subjects/disciplines
- Candidates should have 2 or more years of teaching experience in the relevant disciplines; postgraduate teaching experience will be preferred
- Candidates should have a record of exceptional teaching, scholarship and service, preferably with evidence of effective academic and administrative leadership
- Candidates should demonstrate scholarship excellence as gauged by his/her publications in peer-reviewed journals
All interested applicants must submit their complete and updated Curriculum Vitae listing personal particulars, academic qualifications with copies of certificates attesting qualifications and teaching/ working experience, a list of research work and publications (where relevant). Please indicate clearly which post, field and level to be considered for, current and expected salary, notice period and enclose a passport size photograph. Applicants are also required to submit names of at least 2 referees to verify their qualifications, experience and ability. Non-Malaysian applicants are requested to include scanned copy of their passport page showing identification details.
The University offers an attractive salary package which commensurate with qualifications and experience. Offer of employment and position offered will depend on qualification, work experience, research experience, publications and performance in the interview.
Practising professionals who wish to contribute to academia can be considered for part-time positions.
Applicants are invited to apply, preferably via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to:
Human Resource Division
QUEST INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY PERAK
Level 2, Plaza Teh Teng Seng
227 Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun
Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia